Thursday, November 24, 2011

This and that

A couple of weeks ago I decided to start checking books out from the library for toot.  It's been a big success.  We read every single night before bed and also althroughout the day.  There is this one book, Dinosaurumpus, which is "A's" absolute favorite.  We have read it so much that she has memorized the words from each page.  The Fortenberry's are in town for Thanksgiving so last night Toot was reading Dinosaurumpus to "A".  I tried getting this on film but my little monster had a problem with this idea and quickly shut me down by saying, "NO MOMMA, NO!"  I'm going to try again tonight and see if I can get it on film without her knowing. 


She loves to cook with me.


A couple of weekends ago there was a major football showdown between Alabama and LSU.  In true Steen fashion, I dressed Toot up in a makeshift outfit.  She loved it and proudly wore it all day.  The tutu was from when she was a newborn that Aunt Nancy made her.  Guess she's grown a bit!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...