On my big day I was able to spend it studying for my big mid-term!! I was so excited!! *sarcasm* Since it was a beautiful day I didn't feel it was fair for my family to stay confined in the house like I had to so I sent them to the park. I helped pack a bag for toot while the hubs got her dressed. I sent them with a big bag of stale bread and old crackers so that they could feed the ducks. This unfortunately never happened because they were all asleep on the other side of the pond. So they just waved at them from afar. She was able to swing, climb stuff and go down the slide. She loves the slide and is fearless with it!
When they came home they both ate a sandwich and then they both went down for a nap!! All-in-all I would say it was a good day. Oh, and I made an A on my midterm!! :)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment