The day after the party is when we started putting everything together. This birthday seemed to require a whole lot more instructions, screwdrivers, batteries and snapping together. Last year it was just batteries. I put together the baby stroller and grocery cart she got from Maw maw and Paw paw. Hubs handled the tricycle she got from Grandma. The tee she got from Aunt Annie and Uncle Justin was the simplest thing to put together. We also spent the early parts of the morning watching "Sleeping Beauty" just another Disney movie to add to the collection. I'm so happy that she has started, over the last month, to show an interest in all things Disney. She really likes "The Princess and the Frog" but she also likes "Tarzan" "Pinocchio" (she pronounces it Po-key-no) "Peter Pan" and "Alice in Wonderland"
The first of many lessons I'm sure. She showed interest for about 10 minutes and then quickly remembered she got that tricycle so that's all she wanted to do.
Thanks again to everyone that came out!

No comments:
Post a Comment