Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pretty Kitty

"A" was a kitty cat for Halloween this year.  A super cute kitty cat, that is!!  We have decided that next year we will probably do the real deal trick-or-treating but for this year we just went to see the important people that would give up the most loot! ;)

Here's one of the few good pictures I was able to capture.  I guess I should have dressed her as a skunk because she was being a real stinker. 

First we went to see Uncle K, who didn't have any candy and said he would be better prepared next year.  After a little rummaging he was able to find a honey bun. She enjoyed that for breakfast the next morning. 


Not wanting to take a picture. 
  Next, we went to Aunt B and Uncle J's house.  I think "A" really liked the decorations that they had over there.  If I were handing out awards, they would receive the best dressed and decorated. 

Aunt B and Uncle J
 Next, we had to stop and see Aunt B at work.  She would receive the award for the best and most candy.  "A" had no problems grabbing handful after handful and throwing it into her bucket.  Aunt B was more than happy to give it all to her too.  I'll have to remember this for when she has kids, load them up on sugar and send them home!!

Aunt B and work.


1 of the many treats from Aunt B!
Last, we went and stopped at Maw Maw, Paw Paw and Great Mamaw's house.  She was excited to see everybody, especially ruby (the dog).




The last picture we took. 
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...