Saturday, November 5, 2011

2nd birthday coming up...

Recently, I heard about this website called Pinterest from my sister-in-law.  It is fabulous and I wish that I would not of heard about it because there are so many cute projects that I would love to tackle but I just don't have the time right now.  What can you do?  So while perusing, I stumbled upon this cute birthday invitation idea where you pose your child with the letters that spell out the age they are turning.  I knew I absolutely had to try this one.  So here are some of the outtakes from that day.  In the beginning we started with the "o" this is when she was having fun with the shoot, by the time we made it to the "w" she was done.  I have realized that, here lately, "A" is just not a fan of taking pictures anymore.  I have also realized that this is a difficult stage to get pictures of a child that is an active toddler!  Oh well, in the end I'm still pleased with the way that it turned it.  Enjoy!! 



The "o" was her favorite letter. 


She had to take pictures too!!



See, no longer a fan.



"Ok crazy lady I'm done!"


She looks so sweet here. 


Back inside when we were done, she wanted me to take pictures of her then.  Figures!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...