Friday, December 31, 2010

Where is A?

This is the new thing that A likes to do.  Obviously she had help from me, piling all of the animals on top of her.  We were hanging out in the living room watching t.v. and she slowly and with much difficulty trying to pile all of her animals on top of her.  Bless her heart, you should've seen it.  She would get maybe 2 animals on the chair with her and then when she reached for the third, one would fall off.  This kept repeating until I got up to help her.  She was very pleased!! Here is the picture of the end result.


Do you think she needs anymore stuffed animals?

This is just before she had had enough.


This is another thing A likes to do.  She will pick up just about anything and aimlessly throw it behind her.  My apologizes if you are accidently hit by a flying object.  I don't understand why she likes to do this but she does.  She'll sit on the floor and throw everything that is in front of her behind her.  She will then stand up, turn around and then begin this all over again.  

Elmo in flight!
I'm pretty proud of this picture.  It took me a minute but I finally caught her throwing at least one of the animals. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is precious! I love Elmo airborne!

jeannie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...