Friday, December 31, 2010

Tis the season

I absolutely adore this hat on A.  What's even more funny is that A seems to love it too.  To her, by putting it on, it means she gets to go outside.  A LOVES going outside.  I pray that mother nature is nice to us and allows for several good ole fashioned heat waves throughout the winter so we can make it through.  And since we live in Louisiana, I'm sure this won't be a problem.  In fact, today, while I sit and type this post we've been blessed with 75* outside.  Hubs and I just finished taking the Christmas lights down outside and Hubs was wearing shorts, if that tells you anything. 





Here are pictures from when the lights were going up on the tree.  A just had to help.  She was very curious about the little glowing bulbs.  We were a little worried about how she was going to do with the Christmas tree.  To our surprise, she only tried taking ornaments off of it a handful of times but other than that she really just stared at it.  It probably also helped the the whole bottom half didn't have any ornaments on it. 



I was replacing old burnt out bulbs and she just stood there and watched.  She has all of these fun toys but would rather see what we are doing than play with them.  She's a very silly girl. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...