Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not a fan of the Big Guy!!

This evening we took A to meet jolly old St. Nick and quickly discovered that she is NOT a fan.  I explained to her on Christmas morning she will become a fan! ;)  In the beginning, when she first saw him, she smiled real big and squealed with delight.


Happy A!
  Then Hubs slowly took her over to see Santa.  She became very unsure of him.  Hubs looked at me and said, "What should I do?"  Me being the "super" concerned parent, I immediately said, "Just hand her to him!" :)


From the next couple of pictures you will be able to tell that that didn't go so well. 


Mad A!
  After Santa let her go she headed straight for me.  She first layed her head down on my shoulder and gave me a big hug.  Once she got down she began to scold us, or at least that's what it sounded like to me. 

Extremely ticked off, A!
  Couple minutes later she was perfectly fine and had recovered quite nicely.  She was much happier away from him.  A nice family suggested that we place A in this super cute bucket and take some pictures.  A loved this idea and the bells too!!


Cute little snowman a.k.a. A!!
All in all, I think she enjoyed herself and we'll definitely go back next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...