Friday, December 31, 2010

I can feed myself!

Last month I decided to see if A was ready to start feeding herself.  It was no surprise when she figured it out quickly.  Now, here I am a month later and can't decide if it was a good idea or not.  She wants to feed herself everything and some things are just too messy!
She is concentrating.

Got one!

 At the end of November I had to go to an Art museum for extra credit points for one of my classes.  When we were walking back to the car; A was right by my side one minute and the next, WHAM!! She was eating concrete!  I swear her little nugget hit the ground, bounced, and then hit/slide again.  It was horrible!  I picked her up and found blood coming from her nose.  We quickly started to patch her up.  I had to hold her, blot her nose and feed her puffs all at the same time just to keep her calm.  Obviously we made it through the horrible ordeal and I hope to not have to go through that again any time soon!!

See the scars. :(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...