Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Old & New


Yesterday we took A for her 1 year check up.  Yah, I know we were 2 months behind.  Dr. Stanley said that she was looking great!  A is still measuring off the charts.  For her length she is 32" tall, head circumference is 18 3/4 in. (big nugget = big brain) and weight is 24 lb's 2 oz's.  So that puts her in the 95th percentile for head and height and the 75th to 90th percentile for her weight.  Proportionally she is good, and yes we can expect to have a tall girl on our hands.  Hubs keeps saying, "Basketball or Volleyball player!"  I keep saying, "Softball, Tennis or even Golf!" Ultimately it's her decision but secretly we'll see which parent will win! ;)  Dr. Stanley also told Hubs that he can expect to have a "looker" on his hands.  That comment didn't sit too well with Hubs because he brought it back up to me later when we were getting lunch.  He admitted that it bothered him.  I just laughed!!  I guess Hubs is gonna need some more guns!!

I attached some pictures of A taken last month.  We tied one of her blankets around her so she could be "Super Baby!"  She laughed, twisted and turned with the blanket.  Oh and she carried her pumpkin with her too.

Did I mention that she loved this little pumpkin!!


Super Baby!!
 This is her "teddy," I have to limit her time with him because she likes to chew on the strings of his nose.  I don't understand what her deal is with this but she does it with all of her animals.  Elmo had to be put away completely because she rips the red fur out with her teeth!  If you ask me, it's kind of creepy and I'm hoping she grows out of it soon.

This is one of her favorite stuffed animals.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...