Monday, November 1, 2010

Tupperware!?!

A gets into EVERYTHING!!  Ever since she started walking it has been nonstop.  Even when you think everything is out of hands reach, she still grabs it.  Today I noticed her hiking her little chubby leg up trying to give her that little bit of more reach to try and get the remote out of the recliner.  I give it 2 more weeks and she'll probably being crawling up on the furniture next.  Here are some pictures of her getting into one of her favorite cabinets.  She has a room full of toys but would rather play with tupperware or get into her second favorite thing... the pantry!! 





This was the first time I caught her going into the far back part of the cabinet.  



Here is a good picture of the aftermath! Just call her Hurricane A :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...