I found out that my future SISTER-IN-LAW, Brrr has never carved a pumpkin before! First, I would just like to say, "It's about dang time Brother!!" Second, I'm so super excited that she's gonna be my sister-in-law. Lastly, WHAT!!?! Yes that's correct she's never carved a pumpkin before. Shocking!! So Uncle K took her to the pumpkin patch and they bought a couple of pumpkins. You should have heard her when she saw the inside of the pumpkin for the first time. This girl cracks me up. So of course I had to document her digging in.
K saving the seeds to bake them like Dad would.
This was the day that A finally started to show signs of improvement. We brought her outside for some fresh air.
We ended up having to celebrate my birthday a couple days late since we were in the hospital. This was the cake Brrr got me. It was the best cake I think I've ever tasted and she got it from Brookshires. The frosting alone was amazing.
This was the only family picture we got, Toot had had enough and just wanted to be down walking around.

No comments:
Post a Comment