In the beginning A was a little unsure of it. She would walk around the chair and just look at it. After a little coercing I got her to sit in it and check it out. The picture below is her slapping the armrests. Not too long after this she realized that she could stand up on the chair and turn around, once she would turn around she would want to lean all the way over the back of the chair and look down. This led her to almost flipping out of the thing. I swear my child is a dare devil. After about a week, she started crawling in and out of it and now sits in it all on her own!
Another thing that A likes to do is now sit in the chair in the mornings and watch the Mickey Mouse Club. The Minnie Doll that Hubs got her for her birthday joins A in the chair too. I'll have to try and get a picture of this.
Thanks again Kiedaisch/Funk Clan!!

1 comment:
yayayayay! glad she enjoys :)
Post a Comment