Friday, October 29, 2010

Bare with me!!

So if it wasn't obvious enough, as you can tell I'm VERY behind on my blogging.  We've had a very busy last couple of months.  Don't worry I've been taking plenty of pictures just haven't had the time to post.  Over the next couple of days, hopefully, I'll get you caught up to speed.  Seeing as we've already celebrated the #1 birthday, I've got a lot of gaps to fill!!

Little info about school... I have made it through my midterms!! Super excited about this and I'm proud to report that I have 4 A's and 1 C.  The C is in history, my favorite subject.  That's me being serious and not a smarty pants.  I love my teacher don't get me wrong but his tests are a nightmare.  As far as grades go I really want A's and B's but if I have to take a C just to get out of his class than so be it!  I have already met with my counselor and have my classes lined up for wintermester and spring.  I'm just waiting on November 17th to register.  Fingers crossed I get all of my classes!!  After talking with my counselor I found out that I'm on track to starting my 1st block next fall.  With Elementary Education, you have two years of professional semesters which they refer to them as "block".  Once I get started I'll have exactly 2 years left, so I'm very excited about this! :)

Ok here are a few pictures for your enjoyment until I can get more posted.  This is when we went and visited cousin L, probably a month and a half ago.  These two girls love one another.  I just know they are gonna grow up to be such great friends and cause us parents quite a bit of headache!



This picture came out by accident but it's one of my favorites!!

 Look at my little cheesier :)



I think they're gonna be trouble one day... What do you think?


Little L!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...