Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm a ham!




I guess there is no one to blame but myself.  I've taken so many pictures of her in the past month A now knows that when I say smile, I need a grin.  She is a master at this.  In fact now all I have to really do is just pull the camera out and she starts smiling and snorting before I even get the lens off.  What's also hysterical is when she hears the camera snap she stops smiling and then I say smile, she starts smiling again.  It's like she knows she can take a break in between shots.  I don't maybe this isn't that impressive but to me it's unbelievable.  Here are some shots that just crack me up!  In fact I think the next time I'm having a bad day I'll just refer back to this post to cheer myself up!!




On a side note.  A likes to crawl underneath things.  Here is one of many pictures that I have captured with her under the jumperoo and without fail she always hits and hurts her head.  One day she won't be able to fit anymore so I know it's just a matter of time before this problem is fixed.


She's ready to come out now!


Ok back to being a ham!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICS! Esp. her cheesy one in the jumperoo! Get ready when she goes to stand up under the tables, etc.
I hope she always smiles for your camera! Sometimes David gives a glare now!

jeannie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...