Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goodbye Old, Hello New!!!

                         Well hello there new friend!!

So in a previous post, I made a comment about fixing the problem about not having a fast enough camera.  Well let me just say that I don't have that problem anymore.  :)  This bad boy, I have been saving up for since before A was born.  It was quite the investment but the way I see it it's well worth it and it'll probably be the last camera I ever own.  I am so very proud of it and I look forward to not only using it but "learning" how to use it.  Stay tuned for all of the fun pics that I have taken & will take.  I have found that in the short amount of time that I have owned this camera that it is very addicting to use!

2 comments:

Jennifer Watson said...

Crystal has a class to learn to use those cameras. One is coming up and info is on her blog. I had a friend that took the class and learned a lot. Just fyi. And, p.s., I'm jealous of it. :)

Stacy Steen said...

It's funny that you mention it because I'm signed up for the class. I've been talking to her for about a month now about it. I was actually trying to host a class at my house but couldn't get enough girls to come. Me and a friend will be in Ruston for the class on the 10th. Thanks for thinking of me though!! Don't be jealous, you should really get your own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...