A little while back Brrr got a new camera for her birthday from K. So I thought I would put her to use and test out some of her photography skills. Turns out she's pretty dang good at it also it was at the end of the photo shoot we realized she has quite the addiction to taking too many pictures. I was going back over the pictures when I realized that she had taken over 500 of them. I couldn't believe it! When I just looked at her in disbelief she just laughed and said "What it's addicting!" I don't know if you want to see EVERY picture but her is a link to check them out
click here to view photos.
Because she took so many I have a hard time deciding which ones are my favorite but I would have to say that I really liked the idea that she came up with. In some of the pictures you'll notice that A is sitting by some shoes. These are my Dad's old shoes and therefore making these pics extra special. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment