I purchased my camera about a month ago and have already taken about 500 pictures. I would be willing to say that it's borderline ridiculous. It honestly can't be helped. The camera has so many different settings and after trying to take every pose in ever setting you kinda collect quite a few pictures! I will admit I have sort of slacked up a bit since the beginning. A is such a trooper, bless her heart. Now when she sees me coming with the camera she automatically starts smiling. It's hilarious which ends up making me smile and laugh and in turn makes her smile, laugh and snort. That is her new thing... snorting :) I call her my little pig well that and stink!
This picture makes me laugh. I just know she didn't know what to think when I was coming at her with such a big camera! To me she's thinking "Oh what is that!"
Just a couple pictures later she got the idea and started smiling!
It didn't take her long to start being her goofy self.
Here is a perfect picture of her 2 teeth!
I love her little feet!
Smiling at her Daddy.
Look at her neck rolls!
I just love her!!









1 comment:
THOSE NECK ROLLS ARE ADORABLE!!!
Keep them powdered, David's broke out last summer.. oh how I miss his..
Jeannie
Post a Comment