Ever since A was born people have said that she looks "Just like Hubs" and every once in awhile someone says "She looks like S." Well I wanted to set the record straight. Here are some baby pictures from when I was a baby and some of A so you can compare. You decide who she looks like... but may I say that I'm pretty confidant that the "she looks just like Hubs" comments should stop after this :) When I showed them to Hubs he was speechless and couldn't believe how similar we are.
1 comment:
Jennifer Watson
said...
Wow! I got confused with which was Aubrey and which was you. She does look JUST like your baby pics. It's crazy. :)
1 comment:
Wow! I got confused with which was Aubrey and which was you. She does look JUST like your baby pics. It's crazy. :)
Post a Comment