
My sis-in-laws mom, Mrs. Jane, bought these ears for A. I have to admit that I LOVE them and have put them on A's head quite a few times.

Do you see the glider that she is sitting in behind the big rabbit ears? This is the new chair we bought her this past weekend. A local baby store decided to go out of business and put everything 75% off, this is what I snagged. I had been wanting it since back when I first found out I was pregnant but just couldn't see myself paying the amount they had originally wanted. Well luckily I'm not an at a whim purchaser and look how it paid off for me!!!! I was super pumped. I would also like to add that Hubs is just as equally as thrilled only he doesn't want it in the babies room. He wants the chair in our room so he can watch tv in it. Sorry but that's not why we bought it. I'm sure down the road when all the kids are all grown up, if he has it his way, that's exactly where it will be :)



Check out her new shoes Grandma got her. She HATES them on her feet and once you see the next picture you'll be able to see what she really likes doing with them.
This weekend when we went to get her out of the car to go into the restaurant we found her with her shoe off of her foot and into her mouth. Note to self: Don't leave her alone with her shoes once she starts walking... yuck! Nothing like a little fiber added to your diet :)

No comments:
Post a Comment