
I can't believe how much A is changing. It's bittersweet!! Not even 3 months old and she is sitting up in her saucer, laughing, cooing, smiling, sleeping through the night, has rolled over once and is constantly trying to sit straight up. I swear she is going to have a six pack in a couple more weeks. I like to call her Nosy Rosie because she ALWAYS has to see what's going on. She cracks me up. If you talk to her she will talk back to you.
My favorite time of the day with her is in the morning when we wake her for her first bottle. When you first lift her she immediately starts trying to focus with her little eyes and then the smiles start and they don't stop. When I was pregnant with her I prayed for many things. Other than healthy one of the top things on the list was that she was happy and God definitely answered that prayer. From the moment she got here she has done nothing but smile. My mom has even said that she has never seen a baby that smiles as much as she does.
Aunt Brrr took this picture and it's definitely one of my favorites!! Enjoy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment