This is by far A's favorite place to spend her day. I can set her in the jumperoo and she is content for at least an hour. This is nice because I can get so much done in this amount of time. As you can tell from the pictures below, this is also her new place to fall asleep. She will be jumping and laughing and screaming out loud one minute and the next she's out. Her are a couple of shots where I caught her smooth passed out.
I have been wanting to catch this on camera for a while and I finally did the other day. I walked into the bedroom to find this this past Friday. They stayed like this for several hours while mom got to do laundry & clean the house :)
1 comment:
so cute! I never thought I could get so much done in an hour until I had a baby! ha!
She is adorable!
Jeannie
Post a Comment