Lately she has been talking and cooing ALL of the time. I'm thinking that we are going to have a Chatty Kathy on our hands. I also tend to call her Nosy Rosie because she's always having to see what's going on. Her favorite position to be in is sitting up or standing up, she's not big on laying down. I can't wait til she's a little bit stronger because I know that she is going to be a huge fan of her bumbo seat.
Within the last couple of days we switched her to size 2 diapers. She's growing like a weed and she barely fits in anything sized 3 months. She's not struggling so much width wise it's more so length wise. She's sooo long. At her 2 month checkup she weighed in at 12lbs and 1oz, this seemed to be pretty average. She is 24 1/2 inches long, this is where she is registering off of the charts.
Last weekend was also another mile stone, we had to take her for her 2 month shots. We were less than enthused about this. We had to be there bright and early at 8:00. Once we got called back the nurse was a little less than impressive, you could tell she was just going through the motions. After the 15th time of her calling Aubrey a "he", Hubs informed her that "he" is a "she" which he also quickly followed with "Notice the pink bib!" At this point she finally looked at A and I guess that's when it dawned on her. Poor Aubrey. Her outfit was red, her bib was pink, I had a pink burpcloth on my shoulder and she had a pink blanket on her car seat. I don't know maybe it wasn't enough though, what do you think? So once I quickly decided that Hubs could hold her during this joyous experience I quickly moved out of the way. It took only a second and A let out a pretty loud cry but she was such a trooper because once it was over with she cried for maybe 30 seconds and she was done. I think I cried for a little bit longer than that :(
2 month pictures


2 month Dr. checkup

She always does such a good job during her checkups. I think that she really likes Dr. Stanley. Maybe it's his soothing voice. He's wonderful and can't say enough good things about him!!
Had to take a picture of her in her pram suit. It was actually cold enough the day we took her to the Dr. for her to wear it. Isn't she so cute. I love her!!


1 comment:
I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! :)
I am glad you both made it through the shots! Sometimes David can make it thru 2 w/o crying. The sucker was a big attention getter last time - his 1st one. :)
jeannie
Post a Comment