At the beginning of last month we took a trip to Illinois to see Mrs. Jenna get married. What a special day that was. Let's start at the very beginning... the airport! It was A's first flying experience. The way up there was not so good but on the way back it was the complete opposite and to this day she will still ask, "go fly in plane?" I don't know if we will ever fly again though because I can't stand it! Here are some pics from the airport. All she wanted to do was run around and look out the window.
 |
| She was waiting for our plane to pull up. |
 |
| This was before the plane took off, she was so happy. |
The first stop that we made was to stay the night at Julie's house. It was the first time that A and M met. I think they instantly liked one another. We talked and they ran around the front yard hunting bubbles. It was the perfect end to a tiring day of travel. Look at that blonde hair!
 |
| Bubbles bubbles bubbles!! |
We had such a good time. I just wished that we lived closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment