Friday, October 21, 2011

Wedding Day!!

I was so honored to be a part of such a special day in my cousin's life. She truly was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!! Such an exciting day and everything turned out perfectly. We started our day at the beauty salon and then made way to the church. The church where the ceremony was held is our family church. Our grandparents were members there (not sure if they were married there or not), my parents were married there, I was baptized there and then it's the church we held dad's surface in. You could say it holds A LOT of meaning for me.

The ceremony was sweet and went off with out a hitch.  Leave it up to my daughter to make some noise though during the walking in of the wedding party.  I just knew as soon as she saw me walking down the aisle she was going to say something and sure enough she did.  All I could hear was "Momma!" and when I got into place and looked out into the pews, there she was reaching for me.  Hubs had to get up and leave with her because she was making so much noise.  Bless his heart, he had to wait a minute to leave though because of where the videographer positioned himself.  He had his camera, on a tripod, parked right at the end of Hubs' pew so he was stuck and had no where to go.  It took a minute but the videographer finally realized what was happening and he moved.  Hubs spent the entire ceremony driving around town making A happy. 

The reception was alot of fun!!  LSU pulled off a big win against Oregon, so Hubs was extremely happy and the rest of us were able to dance and have a great time.  I was so happy that I was able to catch up with most of the family.  We have such a large family it's always hard getting time in with everyone. A literally danced the entire night.  She had some crabby moments but a quick trip up to the room, a snack and cup of juice, and a change of clothes revived her enough to make it till 10:30.  She slept like a baby and didn't move until morning. 

Our trips are always so sweet and short, I wished we lived closer!!  Until the next wedding, still have several more cousins to get married off. :) 

Told you she was beautiful! :)




The 3 cousins!


My bestie!!


She danced for HOURS!

Some more cousin, love them.


Me and Seester!


My love!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...