I had this huge peach sitting on the counter, I thought out of reach, and A found it. She took one look at it and dove in. It didn't take her long and she had bitten all the way around it. She was a sticky, wet mess when it was all said and down but she loved every minute of it!! Can't say that I blame her, their is nothing like a fresh ripe and juicy peach!!
These are all pictures from the event, I just had to share. My personal fave is where you can see the remnants of the peach all over her face and she is displaying her smirk of "yeah, I'm making a mess and I don't care" looks.
So the other day I had just put her down for her afternoon nap and I headed into my room to start studying for the up-coming test. I think about 30 minutes went by and all of a sudden my door pops open and in walks my daughter. This brought mass confusion to my mind because I'm not understanding why this is happening. I pick her up and I go and find mom and ask her, "Did you get her out of her crib?" (While asking this question many thoughts are running through my mind like "please say yes even though I know you didn't" "tell me I dreamt ever having put her to bed" "Lord please don't let my biggest fear come true!" )
"Oh NO!" my mom says. And with all of that I have realized that my daughter now knows how to climb out of her crib!!!
Thankfully since this has happened (2 days ago) she hasn't tried climbing out since. I removed the bumper from the crib thinking that that is how she got the leverage to get out. But, after I removed it she was still able to get out so then I removed the rail protectors, thinking I would rather her chew on her crib then use the thick sturdy fabric as an escaping device. So, since this has been removed she hasn't been brave enough I guess. I'm just not ready to face the fact that my daughter is growing up and that she will be sleeping in a toddler bed soon. *Sigh* I guess I will face facts later rather than sooner.

No comments:
Post a Comment