Schwim is what A says when she wants to go, well, swim. We decided at the beginning of our summer, which in Louisiana was like back in April, to break the bank and buy A a very special gift. So we took off to the local Academy and paid a whopping $24.99 and got the best purchase ever... a pool. We got one big enough for the whole family to enjoy and yes I will go ahead and admit I had the Hubs buy me a $7.99 raft which I float on and tan. Hey, don't judge! When I close my eyes I pretend that I'm floating on a raft in the ocean! :)
While we were getting it ready A roamed around the front yard investigating everything as usual.
| She was taking a moment to smell the... leaves! |
| Still smelling. |
| I'm not sure what's going on here but it makes me laugh. |
| Her new swim shoes that she outgrew in like 3 weeks. |
She probably won't like this picture many years from now but I personally love it because you can see her little buns. :)
| Checking out her new pool. |
You can't tell from this picture, but she really does love the pool. Sometimes I think she thinks that she is a fish. She is fearless in the water which can be a little nerve racking at times.
Some other things that she has been doing lately is that she has discovered how to say her name. It sounds like Au bee, which is so cute. Another thing is that she will REPEAT whatever she is saying until you say it back. She is a broken record. Her vocab lately, "Dad work?" "Dad mow?" "Goopy" (which is actually Goofy) "Wash hands!" "Sit Down!" "No mame!" "Don't do that!" "Shoe Fly!" (The last 4 mentioned are things I say to her on a regular basis. :)) "Mom put down!" She also likes to call things "mine" and when you touch something that is "hers" she will politely tell whomever "No!" She truly amazes me on a regular basis and we are so blessed to have her in our life.

No comments:
Post a Comment