9 years ago I met this man. When he walked into my life I had no idea what would all happen. I just thought he was some regular guy but little did I know that he would be one of the greatest men to ever be a part of my life. First, I need to thank his parents for raising him to be the man that he is today. I also need to thank them for raising him to be respectful, helpful, loving, caring, genuine, and the best father I could ever ask for for our daughter. I know that I am blessed to have him and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. Second, I want to thank him. Thank him for always being there to help me with whatever I may need help with. Thank him for supporting me in the decision I made to go back to school. Thank him for being my biggest supporter, even though sometimes I feel like I may not be able to do something he always shows me that I can. I couldn't of asked/dreamt for a better sole mate than him. It's been 4 amazing years and I pray that I get 100 more!!
It's hard to believe how quickly time is passing. It's strange to look back at these past 4 years and see all that has changed. Really can't believe I've almost know him for 10 years. We've had some exciting times, sad times, hard times, aggrevating times, amazing times and life altering times but all in all I wouldn't change any of it. When you take all of those times and add them together all that it equals is marriage. No one ever said that it would be easy, marriage is work but that's what makes it soooo great. I wouldn't rather be on this journey with anyone else by my side. I welcome the challenges, as long as I get to do them with my guy.
![]() |
| September 1, 2007 |




No comments:
Post a Comment