Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting close to walking!


So this is A's latest achievement.  She uses her table toy as a walker!  Hubs & I both are very shocked about this and frankly I'm just not ready for her to be walking yet.  I thought that we would have more time but I guess not.  Also I thought I should add that in no point in time did we teach her to do this.  I left the room to get something to drink and came back into the living room to find her behind the toy in the middle of the room walking towards me.




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Get ready for the constent chasing and checking to see what she's into. My girls started walking at 9 and 9 1/2 mths. Mother told me that all of us began walking at about the same time as my girls, so Aubrey is definetly following in the Steen tradition. Your days will now really be filled with activity! Let me just also say that she is one beautiful little doll. But with parents like y'all, she didn't have a choice.

Love y'all,
Aunt Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...