Well Hubs had his first Father's Day and I think he made out pretty well! I surprised him with his tv that he had been eyeing for quite some time. Mom & I went and picked it up one day while we were shopping. On our way home to the house I called Hubs and told him that we were going to need some help unloading the car so once we got home he met us outside. As he came around the vehicle he starting looking in the back glass, he had this confused look on his face and asked "Who bought the tv?" To which I replied, "Happy Father's Day!" I thought his mouth was going to hit the floor. "Are you serious!" is all he could say :) He proceed to just stare at it through the glass for a couple of moments when I finally asked him, "Are you just gonna stare at it through the glass or are you gonna actually get it out of the car?" "Oh I'm gonna get it out, I'm just in shock and wasn't expecting this."
Can you tell that he dressed her?!?




No comments:
Post a Comment