Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think I shrunk!!




Ok so I don't know what's going on I think that if you look at my 22wk belly picture you will see that my belly looked bigger then than it does now. I did find out today that my belly is measuring 2 cm's bigger then what it should right now. Knowing this makes me nervous that I'm going to have a really big baby. The only explanation that I have is I like to eat fruit so maybe she's getting plump from that. Hubs says it's all fine but she better not come out looking like the Michelin Tire Man!! If she wasn't coming out of me I would be all for it because that would be really cute. Truthfully I'm hoping for a 6 pounder!! We'll just have to wait and see!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stacy,

I don't remember Paul's birth weight, but babies tend to take after their father's side for their weight. In my family, I was the smallest of the four, and I weighed 9lbs.! Gene was the largest at 10lbs. 3oz. The Steen babies are usually pretty large. Johnny was Mother's first, and he weighed 9lbs., 3oz. Hopefully, Aubrey won't take after her PawPaw's side of the family.LOL

Brandy said...

Well...maybe she is just moving down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...