Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In honor of Father's Day.

In honor of the day, I thought I would do a special post on A and her Da. A while back A decided that she wasn't going to bother saying, "Dad" instead she shortened it to "Da!" So that's what he is now known as. A loves him and he loves her!!



A is a bit of a stinker and likes to be entertained while she eats a meal.  This is what I found when entering the kitchen one morning a couple of months back.  He'll do anything to get her to eat!


 She likes to be close to him when stuff is happening that she isn't quite sure of. 

 There isn't anything that he wouldn't do for her.  :)

 During one of our family walks.  She now says, "Down" or "Out" when she has had enough of the stroller or cart and would much rather walk next to us than just ride. 

 She likes to watch him mow, even though she doesn't like the lawn mower. 

I'm so thankful that I married a man that loves his child unconditionally.  I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for our child.  Sometimes I don't think that I thank him enough.  If it wasn't for Hubs I wouldn't be able to do as well as I do in school, I wouldn't be able to take as many classes as I do and I wouldn't be able to finish this degree as quickly as I am.  I still have a couple more years to go but with as fast as this first year went I'm not too worried about how long I've got left.  It will be over with before I know it.  God truly broke the mold when he made my honey!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...