Monday, February 7, 2011

"Moooo" says the cow!!

When the local Ag Expo showed up last month we decided to take A to show her the animals.  We had never been before so we really didn't know what to expect.  Me, Hubs, Uncle K and A loaded up and went.  I was excited about seeing the animals myself and the boys wanted to see the tractors.  I guess no matter how old you get, your still a kid at heart.  I think Grandpa Meyer would be excited to see us getting back to our farming roots. 

Here is A meeting her first real live cow.  The girl in the picture was very sweet.  She told me the cows name was, "Delilah" and that her favorite place to be rubbed was right underneath her neck.  Delilah just stood there starring at us.

A was all excited when she got to pet her ear. 
 Here A is getting to meet her first chick.  She laughed and squealed with delight.  I think she even clapped.



First, she touched her very gently.

Next, A tried grabbing the chick right out of my hands.  I don't think the chick will ever look at a human the same after that experience. 


All in all it was a fun experience.  I guess I should've taken a picture of the boys by the tractors.  Oh well, there is always next year. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...