Monday, August 9, 2010

9 months old... 3 more to go!

Such an active little thing A has turned out to be.  I can hardly keep up with her anymore.  Everyday it's something new it's so hard to keep track of everything.  And pictures, well lets just say they are getting to be few and far between.  A likes to attack the camera so by the time I get situated and ready to shoot she's already moved onto something else or she's coming right towards me!


A now claps her hands, waves goodbye, says hi, ma ma, da da, bye, she can clap her hands, plays patty cake, she does some of the arm and hand motions with itsy bitsy spider.  She has been to a babysitter now for the first time, ah this was so hard for me.  Luckily it was Ms. Sarah (K's best friend) so it was too difficult to leave her.  She can feed herself, anything you put down on the tray in front of her is going into her mouth.  She figured out how to tip up her cup and drink from it. 


A has learned how to give "sugars".  She is very good at this.  She will give sweet kisses and wet kisses. Sometimes if your not careful she'll slip you the tongue too!
She got her 5th tooth!


Giving you more and more "real" food such as green beans, peaches, pears, string cheese, cheerios, noodles and deli meat.  Some days she likes it and some days not.  It's a work in progress and I'm always on the lookout for new things to try with her.  Although I would have to admit that I'm kinda picky on what I do give her. 


She's starting to play by herself more.  Their has been a couple times now that I have left the room and come back to find her gone.  9 times out of 10 she ends up in her own room.  She has this corner in her room where most of her toys migrate to and this is where I have found that she likes to play.  She's just like a little person sitting there so big studying her toys and taking everything in.  I love to just sit and watch her investigate.  I find myself wondering on a regular basis, "What is she thinking?"  I can't wait til she starts talking so I can ask her this very question!


A has many different "tones".  She's either really quiet or she's VERY loud.  She tends to whisper some words, talk in a normal voice or she likes to scream at the top of her lungs.  She's not mad when she does this, she just likes to be heard.  If people that are in the same room as her are having a conversation sometimes she will try and join in the conversation by hollering out to be the loudest person in the room.  My mom worries that she's going to be VERY talkative so my previous statement about wanting to know what she's thinking, I may actually retract that one day in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, is that your musical clock Aubrey is playing with? We have one also and Micah loves it! Such cute pictures...Love you!

Julie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...