Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland

On Thursday around 3:00 in the afternoon it started to snow. The snow continued on through the night and we woke up to a Winter Wonderland. I loved every minute of it. Living in Louisiana it's very rare that we ever see snow. Around 10:00 on Friday we went outside and took a couple of snapshots with A for her first experience with the snow and by 2:00 it was all gone. I wish that it would have lingered just a little bit longer.





















I tried capturing some pictures of the snow because I knew that it wouldn't be around long enough to actual enjoy. Here are a few of the shots.






We didn't make the snowman. Our neighbors up the road did. But if we did make one you all know that this is exactly how it would look :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...