Click on "Wedding Video Preview!!!" then to the left of your screen in the middle select the square picture. A play button will pop up, click it & enjoy!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Loved the video! I know you will enjoy that many years to come! :) I am glad that I got to go that day! It was a beautiful wedding! jeannie
Stacy, When I watched this video at the Offermanns, it moved me, and now watching it again by myself I just about bawled!! It's just so beautiful! I know that what you have is true love that will withstand anything. I am so happy for you!! :) Lisa Ann- Future Offermann ;)
2 comments:
Loved the video! I know you will enjoy that many years to come! :)
I am glad that I got to go that day! It was a beautiful wedding!
jeannie
Stacy,
When I watched this video at the Offermanns, it moved me, and now watching it again by myself I just about bawled!! It's just so beautiful! I know that what you have is true love that will withstand anything. I am so happy for you!! :)
Lisa Ann- Future Offermann ;)
Post a Comment