Monday, April 25, 2011

Faces for the camera


Some days A likes the camera and than other days she wants nothing to do with it.  Today was a good day.  A is definitely a character and here is the proof! 
Sweet angelic A.
PLEASE don't let this precious little face fool you!


"Peek-a-boo!"



"What are you looking at?"

This is the face that I've been trying to get on camera for a while.   When Uncle K gets on to her for something, looks down at her while pointing and saying, "No no."  So I guess after him doing this several times, she decided, "I can make that face too but I look much cuter and funnier doing it!"  


"I'm done!"


"Show me your teeth A."
I pray that these pearly whites continue to stay as straight as they are.  If just one of our kids can escape having to get braces, it'll be a miracle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...