Monday, August 17, 2009

31 wks




This is me at 31 wks, I'm actually 32 wks today but I forgot to post this last week. Surprise surprise I forgot to do something!! We go to the doctor this week and get to see A when we have our last ultrasound. It's strange to think but the next time we see her will be in person, weird!! We are both soooo ready to meet her. We just want to know what she's going to look like and I'm personally interested to know how big she's going to be!! Lord knows I want her to be healthy but I don't want a lunker ;) Yesterday me and mom went shopping for A, we kinda are going out of order when it comes to purchasing clothes that she needs. Yesterday I was able to cross off her actual Halloween costume, her 1st Halloween outfit and her 1st Thanksgiving outfit with matching bibs, yeah!! Still need to pick out the perfect outfit for her to come home in and her outfit for getting baptised!! I realized this weekend that it's hard picking out outfits for her. I've never been a shopper, I go in pick something and go. With A I actually spent time looking at stuff. The jury is still out on if this is a good thing or not. I need to stay strong and continue to remind myself of 2 things, 1. she will grow out of these outfits quickly 2. don't spend and arm and a leg!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...