Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Wreck



This is where I hit the tree or should I say the tree stopped me.



This is what the inside of the car looked like where the tree got me.



The roof got pretty wrinkled.



The impact from the wreck caused this taillight to pop out and my gas tank to pop open.



Another picture of the worst of the damage.



It's really strange how the only damage done to this side was after my door. I also thought it was weird how my side mirror is still there when it seemed like I slid on this side for a good ways.



The front emblem of my car pop off and the front light was broken off but still landed on the inside of its socket.



Hubs made me take this picture.



The luggage rack that was once ontop of my car ended up 30 to 35 yards in front of my car.







This is the direction that I was taveling and the direction my car was facing when it came to a stop.




This is the ditch where it happened

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were not hurt Stacy, hope everything is going well. Take care, Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...